Ad Age Power 150 - Best Marketing Blogs

Recently came across the Power 150 list from Adage – Some of the Best Marketing Blogs in the world

An excellent compilation by Todd Andrlik, listing down 393 top blogs of passionate marketers – something that I would keenly study, over the next few months.

If you are a window-blogger and prefer to blog-browse rather than blog, this is the list you should start with!

Comments

H. Martin Calle said…
It is a great resource though the highest ranking blogs tend to be informational (ie: can't leave comments or trade links) rather than service and opinion - which do.
Charles said…
Yeah! I want to be part of that list. I hope they update it soon.

Money Making and Blogging Tips

Popular posts from this blog

Lifebuoy "Swasthya Chetna" Campaign for Rural India

Amul moPPet ..driven for years…and years

Ready…Get Set…One decade…two decades .. three decades…GO!