Never Ever Give up....Find your way...in 2014!

2 months after my promise of 'expression' in 2010, there are barely 4 entries - from March end 2010 till date - that's 4 entries in 3.5 years! The worst promise to break is the one you make to yourself - you don't have anyone to explain and feel less guilty - you are your own judge, so justifications don't work mostly!

As 2013 draws to a close, setting a benchmark for personal as well as professional challenges, while trying to rediscover myself, I realized I kept an integral part of myself away - this expression of reflection was lost somewhere in the intimidating environment. I undermined the power of expression as a great evolutionary platform (and a stress buster also!)

While I was grappling with which part of me to stick to, happened to watch this TED video of Diana Nyad, an inspiring young lady, who swam 100 miles at a stretch when she was 64! Like most things, this came at the right time as well!

Diana Nyad had some great tip to follow....
"You have a dream and you have obstacles in front of you, as we all do. None of us ever get through this life without heartache, without turmoil, and if you believe and you have faith and you can get knocked down and get back up again and you believe in perseverance as a great human quality, you find your way......"Let's find our way"

Undoubtedly. Where there is a heartburn, where there are potholes, there is a way as well - if one way does not work, you simply have to find another one. 

"Its impossible. It cant be done" - seems a common phrase across the board. But the optimist in me tells me that there is a lot to look forward this year - achievements, learning, better failures, smaller milestones, and a much more evolved self! 2014 is promising, not just on 1st january, but mostly, it would be...right through the end!

Challenges won't stop coming - embracing them with a broader smile is what will change! Failures will happen - getting up stronger from those failures is what will change! Dreams don't need to be curbed - just the way to chase them will change..... 

So be it personal challenges, be it the intimidating startup world, or be it this reliving my expression at this blog, I will.....and I am sure I will...find my way!

While most things are impossible, partly due to the challenges, and mostly due to our mindset, the reason to still fight for it, is not so much to get it, but more to see through to the end of it, in this process, you simply make this life a bit more worth it! :)

So explore and have fun in 2014 - and make your small little piece of life a bit more worth it..
How?
Just find your way!

Comments

shashi said…
a great start and an inspiring TED by Diana.Good start to 2014.Keep up the good work .
Unknown said…
I appreciate you …Absolutely enjoyed the read.

Popular posts from this blog

Anti-Smoking Campaigns - me too ...

Socio-economic Classification - Are we (in) SEC C?

All women need to strip off….