Dutch Bus Stop Scale

A billboard by a Dutch Health club that makes you conscious of your weight. Though it is being called something that triggers public humiliation, I really appreciate the "Creative Quotient" of the advert. Worth learning from!

read more | digg story

Comments

Anonymous said…
No posts for a really long time? Your readers are waiting to read something new and interesting.
Puru Gupta said…
Thanks a lot for posting dear Friend - you shall soon see regular activity at this place :)
Anonymous said…
Waiting for it :-)
Jas said…
I have known you as a strongest and a highly intellectual person with a strong ability to handle pressure.

I would not give words to what I want to say, but will give it to the other side - ur patrons still follow your blog, wait for your analysis and understanding. Waiting for a deep post finding things between the Ps.
Anonymous said…
I am so glad to see you are back. I now understand why you were away and I am sorry to have sounded pushy for your posts. You are your strength, so fuel your energy with your curiosity and writing.
Puru Gupta said…
Thanks a ton :) Look forward to your comments & feedback
Anonymous said…
i enjoy reading your posts but am not as well read as you nor as experienced in this domain, to be able to give to give you any feedback. I will when i know that my feedback is adding value.
Anonymous said…
Simply superb! I am absolutely impressed with informative post here. I appreciate you for this. . I absolutely admire the information shared in this blog

Popular posts from this blog

Lifebuoy "Swasthya Chetna" Campaign for Rural India

Amul moPPet ..driven for years…and years

Ready…Get Set…One decade…two decades .. three decades…GO!